Thank you to Lotus Trolley Bag for sponsoring this giveaway!
The Lotus Trolley Bag is a set of reusable shopping bags that are much stronger than a regular reusable shopping bag. This set of four bags are meant to hold your entire grocery haul while keeping it organized and protected. The egg and wine pockets keep your fragile items safe, and the cooler bag ensures your cold items stay cool until you make it home.
Get a more detailed view of the Lotus Trolley Bag in use.
These eco-friendly bags reduce the use of plastic bags, but also make it so much easier to get your groceries home with very few trips from your car to your house. I’ve had my Lotus Trolley Bag since October, check out my initial review here.
How to Enter the Lotus Trolley Bag Giveaway
Pin the image above to an eco-friendly related board on Pinterest and tag @LotusTrolleyBag.
(Hint: I’ve made it super easy to pin this. Just use the Pinterest button floating at the bottom of the page, and I’ve already tagged @LotusTrolleyBag for you in the description if you use this method.)
Follow @LotusTrolleyBag on Pinterest.
In the comments below, leave a link with your entry pin.
This giveaway ends on April 19, 2019, at 11:59 PM PST .
The giveaway is over. The lucky winner is Markita. Thank you to everyone who participated.
Pin It to Win It! Giveaway Details:
- One lucky reader, who followed the steps above, will be randomly chosen to receive the Lotus Trolley Bag set of 4 eco-friendly cloth totes valued at $34.95.
- Giveaway is sponsored by Lotus Trolley Bag. Lotus Trolley Bag is responsible for the prize fulfillment.
- Giveaway ends on April 19, 2019, at 11:59 PM PST.
- Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter, and residents of the United States.
- The winner will be contacted via email from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or on Pinterest messages, and will have 24 hours to respond with shipping information or a new winner will be randomly chosen.
Learn more about Lotus Trolley Bag
Check out their website here. They also offer reusable produce bags, which I have recently received thanks to Lotus Trolley Bag. (P.S. I love the reusable produce bags more than the Lotus Trolley Bag.)